Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Under $100 gift guide: THE GIRLS
Whether it's your sister, co-worker, best friend, or babysitter—these woman deserve better than the average gift card or bath set. Show them you care this season with some of these unique and fashionable finds...
1. Juicy Couture earmuff headphones: these are cute enough on their own as earmuffs, but the fact that they double as headphones makes them that much more amazing.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs link bracelet: this bracelet is bold enough to make a statement but classic enough to wear every day, would look great alone or layered up the arm.
3. J.Crew Blythe blouse: I own this blouse in four colors already and am planning on buying it in two more before the holidays (unless Santa is listening... wink, wink!) It is the ultimate basic that any woman's wardrobe would benefit from.
4. Society6 iPhone case: this site literally has thousands of unique and stylish iPhone covers in an array of prints, patterns and designs—the only hard part will be deciding which one to get.
5. Deborah Lippmann metallic nail polish set: I've already professed my love for sparkly nails, and this set of metallics has all the right shades to keep any glamor girl covered for the holidays.
6. Harper's Bazaar: Greatest Hits book: fashion books are my favorite gift to receive because they're great to display and reference for inspiration—and you can never have too many. And since there is no greater fashion authority than Harper's Bazaar (OK, I may be slightly biased, but that doesn't make it any less true), this book should be first on your list!
7. Wool and The Gang DIY scarf kit: almost every girl I know (myself included) wishes they knew how to knit, so what better way to learn than by crafting your own snood with the help of this handy dandy kit?