Hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend! I decided to forgo the black Friday madness in favor of some online shopping. This week, I'll be sharing some of my favorite finds in a series of under $100 gift guides for all the important people on your list—starting with Mom...
1. Jo Malone Red Roses bath oil: every mom deserves to be pampered and Jo Malone's products are pure luxury.
2. Armani Exchange leather gloves: this style is totally classic and timeless, something she can wear every season, at a great price for real leather.
3. Tory Burch wine cozy: my parents were given a way less stylish wine tote last year which they now take to every dinner party or BYOB spot. This one's a super chic way to gift wine and it can be used again and again by the recipient.
4. Kendra Scott agate earrings: when picking out jewelry for my mom, I usually look for pieces that are slightly outside the box but not outside her comfort zone. These colorful yet simple earrings are perfect.
5. N.Peal cashmere scarf: this scarf was originally $220 and is now on sale for just $77—for real cashmere—enough said!
6. Monogrammed throw pillow: moms love anything personalized, and this site offers a range of fabric and thread options that can be customized to suit any taste or decor.
7. Topshop suede slippers: these combine the comfort factor that mom will love with the style factor that you'll love not being embarrassed by.
8. Saks Fifth Avenue musical snow globe: this is my go-to parental gift (both for my own and a few surrogates over the years) because of its holiday charm, chic Saks packaging and great price. I'm a sucker for the NYC version, but they carry five other major cities as well!