Thursday, December 1, 2011
Under $100 gift guide: THE GUYS
1. Vintage treasures: after a friend of mine saw her boyfriend lusting over a $400 vintage skateboard at a flea market, she searched eBay and found almost the exact same one for less than $20! She then decided to buy three others in various styles to make him a rad piece of wall art. You can put your own spin on this creative idea by scouring eBay for some nostalgic finds that suit his interests.
2. J.Crew hoodie: guys love hoodies, and this sherpa-lined version is a more refined yet still comfortable take on the style.
3. J.Crew iPhone case: the mock wood grain finish on this cover is unique and stylish but still maintains a manly edge.
4. Terre d'Hermès eau de toilette: the first time I smelled this I literally chased the guy who was wearing it down the street to ask what it was... It’s that good!
5. TouchTec gloves: we all know how much guys prefer typing to talking, and with these tech-saavy texting gloves he'll be able to send sweet nothings your way, come sleet or snow.
6. ProToast NFL toaster: you'll definitely score points with this one! How cool would it be to surprise him with breakfast in bed, complete with his favorite team’s logo emblazoned right onto his morning toast?
7. Beer of the month club: another thing guys love is beer... usually in mass quantities. Help quench his thirst by signing him up to receive monthly deliveries of hard-to-find microbrews from all over the country.
8. Diesel travel duffle: every guy needs a weekend bag, but few will seek one out on their own. Save him from that old Jansport he’s probably still rocking, with this cool and affordable style that's currently on sale!