Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Under $100 gift guide: HOSTESS
The final edition of last week's Under $100 Gift Guide series (which was supposed to go up on Friday, but due to technical issues could not be put up until today) focuses on stylish, affordable gifts to bring the host or hostess of your next holiday get-together...
1. Jonathan Adler mustache bottle opener: this gold corkscrew is bold, fun and perfectly cheeky.
2. Z Gallerie shot glasses: you don't always associate shot glasses with sophistication, but these stainless steel deer and moose versions definitely fit the bill.
3. DL & Co gold skull vessel: just the right balance of goth and glam, great for placing on a vanity or storing hidden treasures.
4. Fortune cookie box: adorable display piece that opens and closes, perfect for storing a surprise thank you note for your host!
5. Dubost cheese knives: this colorful set will liven up any cheese platter and comes complete with a chic, artisinal storage box.
6. Ladurée macaroons: this French favorite is as well known for its delicious pastries as it is for their drool-worthy packaging, and now that they've opened an NYC location, you don't have to cross the Atlantic to get them.
7. Z Gallerie champagne bucket and pitcher: the shiny nickel, the fabulous resin horn handles—what's not to love about this ridiculously cool barware?
8. C.Wonder ikat coffee mug: this mug is super cute (and cheap!), but really the entire C.Wonder store is pretty amazing. It only opened last month, so if you haven't had a chance to check it out, make it a priority for the holidays—definitely a must-see shopping destination.